Collection of Information
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience with us. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses 75cl.sg or advertisements and other linked pages, features, content, or any other services we offer from time to time in connection therewith.
- Mobile: When you access our website, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from 75cl.sg if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
Use of Information
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to allow the automatic transmissions discussed above, please review all third party websites’ policies before engaging in such automatic transmissions on the Website.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we are reorganized or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. We will try to give you advance notice if your Personal Information will be transferred to a third party in this manner, so that you can delete your account with us if you choose.
- Protection of the Company and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We make every effort to protect personal data against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. Thus, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you are finished using a shared computer.
Account Access and Correction
You may correct, update or remove your personal data by using your respective username and password to gain access to your account information, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this page. You are bound by any changes to this Policy when you use the Website after such changes have been first posted.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please email us at email@example.com . We will address your concerns within 48 hours.